- 3 Medical Clinics - 1 Pediatric and 2 General Health servicing nearly 700 people
- Over 50 pair of glasses was given at our optical clinic on the 16th of June.
- Over 100 pair of sandals and 65 hats were given to men, women and children throughout the 3 day medicals.
- 6 Evangelist services were held with many souls coming to know christ as personal savior.
- Several hundred meals were provided for the locals durning our time there.
See Video Presentation of Haiti Missions 2011
Team prays for the success of the mission trip
before leaving Port au Prince
GLR Mission team at Port au Prince Domestic Airport
preparing to go to Cap Haitian/Terrier-Rouge
The Team took a 20 passenger plane over to Cap Haitian/Terrier-Rouge
Just arriving in Terrier-Rouge, Haiti where medical clinics were given
Preparing the Non-prescription Meds
GLR World Missions gave out over 100 Pair of sandals
GLR World Missions gave out over 65 hats to men, women and children
GLR World Missions provided much needed glasses to over 50 people
The prayer Clinic
Faces of Haiti
The Evangelistic Services
One and a half years after the Jan 2010 Earthquake
"The Recovery Process Continues"